Tag Archives: 2008
- Blenheim Palace’s Stunning Parkland and Pleasure Gardens (kathrynwarmstrong.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blenheim, Part 2 (kathrynwarmstrong.wordpress.com)
- The Aristocrats: Blenheim Palace, Channel 4, review (telegraph.co.uk)
- Blenheim (Bloody Huge) Palace (hillsfamilyodyssey.wordpress.com)
During the short time we lived in England we visited EVERY SINGLE CASTLE in the kingdom. If only I’d had a huge flowing dress or maybe a Steampunk get-up so I could have run through the ruins posing dramatically while throwing flowers or holding an oversized pocketwatch.
Learn more about Bolsover Castle.
- Bolsover Castle (xwidep.com)
Ha-ha! You thought I was a bad speller who was about to get all Pinocchio in one of these:
But instead I’m in one of these:
Conwy Castle* to be exact, near Llandudno Junction just down the A55 from Dwgyfylchi.
*I believe that’s Caernnwwyyy in the original Welsh.
Oh no! IT’S attacking from ye ollde brith pantryy.
Quick – blind it with the camera flash! Aaaahhhhhh!
To this day I regret not purchasing that pink-wig-hat instead of just wearing it around the grocery store for 20 minutes.